Pay Your Water Bill
The Town of Westlake is pleased to offer five ways to pay your water bill.
To pay online via bank draft or credit card draft, visit our online account management system HERE. Payments made through this process are posted to your account immediately.
**This is also where you can sign up to have your bill emailed to you instead of printed & mailed. Under "Action to Perform," click on "Change Basic Account Information Including ebill." In the 3rd section, you can change your preferences for bill delivery.**
Your account number can be found in the upper right-hand corner of your bill.
- Your PIN is located just beneath your account number. Once you are logged in, you must change your PIN/password. If you forget your password, you can .
- After you are logged in, you should see your account overview. If you hover your mouse over the "Action to Perform" button in the upper left-hand corner, a menu will drop down.
- Select "Register for Additional Services" and change your password. The system will only allow you to make a one-time credit card payment. If you would like to set up recurring bank or credit card drafts, you must change your password.
- **Try not to use the "back" button & instead navigate through this drop-down menu.**
From there, you can choose your payment method:
- Make a one-time payment: This action can only be performed with a credit card. There will be a 3% fee assessed for each credit card payment.
- Set up or Change Automatic Credit Card Payments: This action will allow your credit card to be drafted on the due date each month. There will be a 3% fee assessed for each credit card payment.
- Set up or Change Automatic Bank Draft Payments: This action will allow your bank account to be drafted on the due date each month. There is no fee for this option.
To pay by mail:
Please mail your check or money order, made payable to the Town of Westlake, along with your remittance stub to:
Town of Westlake
1500 Solana Boulevard
Building 7, Suite 7200
Westlake, TX 76262
If you lose your remittance stub, please indicate your account number or service address with your correspondence.
To pay in person:
Visit us at Town Hall. We are in the Solana Terrace campus, in Building 7. Our offices are on the second floor. You will see our double-doors as soon as you get off the elevator or climb the stairs. We accept cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover.