Progress is being made at Westlake's Entrada development. In fact, there's a lot of activity happening as we speak. Here's a snapshot of what's going on right now and what you can expect in the coming weeks and months.
If you have any questions about Entrada, please reach out to Westlake's Director of Planning & Development, Ron Ruthven
- The parking garage is 95% complete and will be ready to open this summer.
- The restaurants are ready to open whenever the Town receives the permit applications. However, the developer is waiting to open the restaurants, which include Primos, Dahlia, and Parliament after the service road connection to Highway 114 is complete.
- A permit for a four-story mixed-use building was issued at 49 Arta Drive (between CVS and Senderra Title). The building will include commercial uses on the ground floor and 10 condo units on the upper floors.
- The View office building (located next to Primrose Academy) is nearing completion and should be open by the Fall.
- A new commercial permit is under review for a new small office building to be built in the parking lot of the retail corner building where Starbucks is located.
- 26 additional single-family residential permits are currently under review and will be ready to be issued soon.
- The Residential Repository adjacent to the parking garage will start construction this Fall.