Due to inclement weather, the Westlake Municipal Court will be closed Tuesday, 2/16/2021 through Friday 2/19/2021, as well as Monday, 2/15/2021 in observance of president's day.
Duties of the Court
The Municipal Court performs the duties necessary to support municipal judicial functions, assist the public, and manage court operations. Westlake Municipal Court interprets and adjudicates applicable state laws, and supports the local community by providing efficient and effective services through the promotion of justice. In addition to providing fair and equal access to all citizens, the court strives to facilitate the timely disposition of cases with prompt and courteous service.
Please note that the municipal court office is located on the opposite end of the hall from the Town’s administrative offices. Also, the court office maintains different office hours than Town Hall and these hours are indicated above. Thank you.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Case processing
- Collection services
- Judiciary and administration
- Warrant and jail services
Current Trial and Docket information
The most recent information may be viewed by selecting the appropriate link below:
2021 Holiday Schedule
- January 1st: New Year’s Day - OFFICE CLOSED
- January 18th: Martin Luther King Day - OFFICE CLOSED
- February 15th: President’s Day - OFFICE CLOSED
- April 2nd: Good Friday - OFFICE CLOSED
- May 31st: Memorial Day - OFFICE CLOSED
- July 5th: Independence Day (Observed) - OFFICE CLOSED
- September 6th: Labor Day - OFFICE CLOSED
- November 25th & 26th: Thanksgiving - OFFICE CLOSED
- December 24th: Christmas Eve - OFFICE CLOSED