The Town of Westlake has created a Development Activities Map that shows where major construction in the Town of Westlake is occurring. Within the map you can view currently active projects, recently completed projects, are new businesses (retail and offices), and recently approved items by the Town Council that may become active soon.
- Starbucks and Retail Corner buildings complete
- Restaurant Row outside of buildings complete with finish-outs underway.
- Chapel & Reception Hall nearing completion.
- Aragon Parking Garage nearing completion.
- The View at Entrada expected to be complete Fall 2022.
- Fore more information on Entrada visit our Entrada Webpage
Charles Schwab Corporate Campus
- The Charles Schwab Corporate Campus is complete as of August 5, 2022.
- At maximum capacity Charles Schwab will hold approximately 7,000 employees with almost 5,000 at the time of move-in.
- Employees are expected to begin returning to the offices this summer 2022.
- Total of 322 residential units throughout the development (including single-family and condominium units)
- 36 lots issued for construction with 27 homes complete
- 10 Condo Units issued for construction
- An 84 lot single-family residential development
- 77 lots issued for construction with 68 complete
- Granada is mostly complete with 7 lots left for development
- 188 acres with 93 estate homes and a minimum of 1 acre lots
- 38 lots lots issued for construction with 18 completed
- Quail Hollow is about 33% complete
Knolls at Solana
- A 56 lot, 62.5-acre single family development
- 22.892-acres preserved as Cross Timbers Ridge Conservation Area
- 26 homes have been issued for construction with 4 homes completed
- The Knolls is about 25% complete
- Westlake Ranch is a 32 lot development over 35 acres with lots ranging from 0.5-acre to 0.75 acres
- The development will include new trail amenities, a clubhouse, and gated entry
- Construction is expected to begin in the Fall of 2021
- The Developer/Builder is Bryan Elliott / Mike Lorant with Lorant & Elliott Estate Homes
- Both phases of Schwab Way are complete and open to the public
- The Street G Connection is also open as of Summer 2022.
- Parish Lane north of 170 will be constructed in the near future to coincide with the Highway 170 improvements in addition to help alleviate the closure of Roanoke Rd at Hwy 170
- Parish Lane is expected to begin construction Summer 2022
Highway 114 Service Road
- Highway 114 is extending the service roads from Davis Blvd to Dove Rd
- The connection into Entrada is expected to begin construction soon and be complete with this portion of the project by the end of the year 2022.
- The rest of the service roads from Solana to Dove Rd are expected to be complete sometime in 2023
- To stay the most up to date with the Highway 114 project click here
Highway 170 Main Lane Extensions
- Highway 170 is having its main lanes extended from I-35 east towards Westlake connecting to the Parish Lane interchange
- The main lane projects is expected to be complete in 2023