The purpose of a MUD is to provide a developer an alternate way to finance infrastructures such as water, sewer, drainage, and road facilities. It's governed by a Board of Directors elected by property owners within the MUD, which includes Westlake residents in the neighborhoods mentioned above. This link
explains further the purpose of why a MUD is created and the purpose it serves.
If you'd like more information about the Trophy Club MUD, you can sign up for their newsletter
which includes information about their meetings and the agendas. Our Town of Westlake website also has a webpage
with additional information on the MUD and how it impacts you and your tax dollars. Below you'll find the names and emails of the current Board members as well as when their terms expire.
- President Steve Flynn– Serves 4-year term until May of 2022
- Vice President Mark Chapman– Serves 4-year term until May of 2022
- Secretary/Treasurer Kelly Castonguay– Serves 4-year term until May of 2022
- Director Bill Rose– Serves 4-year term until November of 2024
- Director Kevin Carr – Serves 4-year term until November of 2024