Pay Your utility Bill
Westlake offers many ways to pay your water bill.
One-time credit card payments, recurring credit card payments, & recurring bank drafts can all be set up through your online account. Please click on the following link to access the online payment portal:
- The account number can be found in the upper right-hand corner of your bill.
- The PIN is located just beneath the account number on your bill.
- After you are logged in, you will see your account overview. Hover your mouse over the Action to Perform button in the upper left-hand corner & a menu will drop down.
- One-time credit card payment (3% fee) is the only function available without changing your password. All other functions require you to change your password first.
- To change your password, select "Register for Additional Services."
- Passwords must contain at least 5 characters, 1 number, & 1 letter.
- Do not to use the "back" button. Instead, navigate through the drop-down menu.
From the Action to Perform menu, you can choose your payment method:
- Make a one-time payment: This action can only be performed with a credit card. There will be a 3% fee assessed for each credit card payment. Payments made via credit card will post immediately to your account.
- Set up or Change Automatic Credit Card Payments: This action will allow your credit card to be drafted on the due date each month. There will be a 3% fee assessed for each credit card payment. If you are new to this service, your information must be submitted by 8:00 am on the due date.
- Set up or Change Automatic Bank Draft Payments: This action will allow your bank account to be drafted on the due date each month. There is no fee for this option. If you are new to this service, your information must be submitted two full business days before the due date.
If you choose to have your bills emailed to you, please whitelist this email address: email@example.com
Pay By Mail
Please mail your check or money order, made payable to the Town of Westlake, along with your remittance stub to:
Town of Westlake - Utility Billing
1500 Solana Boulevard
Building 7, Suite 7200
Westlake, TX 76262
If you lose your remittance stub, please indicate your account number or service address with your correspondence. Please do not staple your check to your remittance stub.
Lobby or Walk-in
Visit us at Town Hall! We are in the Solana Terrace campus at 1500 Solana Boulevard, in Building 7. It is the only white building that is not a parking garage. Our offices are on the second floor. You will see our double doors as soon as you get off the elevator or climb the stairs.
Building 7 from the 1500 Solana parking lot.